IBR sheet roll forming machines
South Africa IBR sheet roll forming machines Key Specifications/Special Features: 1). Main motor power: 5.5kW (depend on final design) 2). Hydraulic station power: 2.2kW (depend on final design) 3). Voltage: 380V, 3-phase, 60Hz or customized 4). Suitable raw materials: color and galvanized steel...
1). Main motor power: 5.5kW (depend on final design)
2). Hydraulic station power: 2.2kW (depend on final design)
3). Voltage: 380V, 3-phase, 60Hz or customized
4). Suitable raw materials: color and galvanized steel sheet
5). Thickness of material: 0.4 to 0.7mm
6). Forming speed: about 15m/minute
7). Controlling system: Mitsubishi PLC and converter
8). Roller group: depend on final design
9). Material of roll former system: high grade number 45 forged steel, plated hard chromed on surface of rollers with thickness of 0.05mm
10). Active shaft material: high grade number 45 carbon wrought steel at diameter of 75mm
11). Cutting blade: Cr12 mold steel with quenched treatment
12) .Working flow: decoiling sheet, guiding sheet, covering film, roll forming, measuring length, cutting panel and panels to supporter
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Why Choose Us
1. Competitive price
2. High quality: Professional designer and experienced engineer team.
3. Good service: Technical support for whole life of machines.
4. Guarantee period: 1 year warranty. The guarantee covers all the electric, mechanic and hydraulic parts in the line except for the easy-worn parts.
5. Friendly operation interface: PLC computer controlling system.
6. Elegant appearance: Protect the machine from rust and the painted color can be customized.